THE LAW

 

Readers, I want to write about a topic that I feel is very important for everyone to know and understand why we have laws in every country. Laws are necessary to rule our behavior. Everywhere we go we have different laws that govern our daily behavior, except in the church. The law in church is the law of faith. According to Saul of Tarsus, “For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; [it is] the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast. “ Ephesians 2:8-9. Now, let's look at Adam and Eve. Did they have faith? No. Did they have work? No. God took eternal life from them not because they have no faith, but because they have no work. They disobeyed God. They ignored the law. I hope that all of my readers can understand that ignoring the law can have serious consequences. 

Many of my friends died in their sixties. They eat too much food. They violated health laws.

Jesus said, "Let not your heart be troubled; you believe in God, believe also in Me. "In My Father's house are many mansions; if [it were] not [so], I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you. "And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again and receive you to Myself; that where I am, [there] you may be also.” "And where I go you know, and the way you know." John 14:1-4.

Philip said to Him, "Lord, show us the Father, and it is sufficient for us." Jesus said to him, "Have I been with you so long, and yet you have not known Me, Philip? He who has seen Me has seen the Father; so how can you say, `Show us the Father'? "Do you not believe that I am in the Father, and the Father in Me? The words that I speak to you I do not speak on My own [authority]; but the Father who dwells in Me does the works. "Believe Me that I [am] in the Father and the Father in Me, or else believe Me for the sake of the works themselves. "Most assuredly, I say to you, he who believes in Me, the works that I do he will do also; and greater [works] than these he will do, because I go to My Father. "And whatever you ask in My name, that I will do, that the Father may be glorified in the Son. "If you ask anything in My name, I will do [it]. "If you love Me, keep My commandments.“ John 14:8-15. 

Dear readers. I have a feeling that some of you don't like Jesus either. Why? Because Jesus talks like His Father. You don't like God the Father. You don’t like Jesus. And you don't like me? Whom do you like, Saul of Tarsus?

You don’t like God the Father because He said in Exodus 20:3-6, "You shall have no other gods before Me. "You shall not make for yourself a carved image, or any likeness [of anything] that [is] in heaven above, or that [is] in the earth beneath, or that [is] in the water under the earth; you shall not bow down to them nor serve them. For I, the LORD your God, [am] a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers on the children to the third and fourth [generations] of those who hate Me, but showing mercy to thousands, to those who love Me and keep My commandments.“ And Jesus said in John 14:15 the same thing, “If you love Me keep My commandments.” Do you really believe that anyone who believes in this nonsense contrary to the will of God the Father and God the Son will be living with Jesus when He returns?

Jesus said, "Not everyone who says to Me, `Lord, Lord,' shall enter the kingdom of heaven, but he who does the will of My Father in heaven. “Matthew 7:21.

Saul of Tarsus said, “For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; [it is] the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast. “ Ephesians 2:8-9.

HKHOE2023@GMAIL.COM

Comments

Popular Posts

WHAT DAY IS THE SABBATH?

INCONSISTENCIES AND CONTRADICTIONS

THE PERIOD OF THE GREATEST DISAPPOINTMENT

CONFLICTS?

WORK OR INTENTION?

BLESSED IS HE

YOUR WILL BE DONE

COMMANDMENT #5

LET YOUR LIGHT SHINE

ONCE LOST, FOREVER LOST