IT WAS A MISTAKE
Saul of Tarsus wrote, “For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; [it is] the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.“ Ephesians 2:8-9. Paul said that we are saved by faith in God, and not by work. Paul is partially right. The thief on the cross does not have to do anything anymore because he is dying. At the end of the day he is dead, gone. How could he work even if he wanted to? I think Paul is confused by his guilt. But Jesus is not. He said to the men and women of great faith in Matthew 7:21-23, "Not everyone who says to Me, `Lord, Lord,' shall enter the kingdom of heaven, but he who does the will of My Father in heaven. "Many will say to Me in that day, `Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in Your name, cast out demons in Your name, and done many wonders in Your name?' "And then I will declare to them, `I never knew you; depart from Me, you who practice lawlessness!' “ Another version of the Bible called these men/women of great faith “evildoers”.
In science a theory has to be proven that it is valid before it can be published based on more than one finding. What evidence can Paul offer us to prove that Ephesians 2:8-9 is valid other than the thief on the cross? And the church believes him based on this one story, the thief on the cross. How could the thief on the cross work when he is dying?
Look, faith and no work is a ruse used by the church to make money. This is what the beast and the false prophet want the Christian church to do. This makes the church a false prophet. And I am pretty sure that the synagogues in Israel are not doing what our churches do here and around the world to make money. What a shame!
Christian churches should never trick their members to give money to the church or their leaders by using Paul and Ephesians 2:8-9. Why? Because it smells like a pile of you know what (YKW). We want the church to help their members to find God.
That is the main task of the church, not to make money for their founders or leaders.
Go back to school if they want to make more money.
When I first came here I was 30 years old. I had no high school. My English was bad. I went back to school to an Adult school and got my high school diploma.
I believe Saul of Tarsus made a big mistake when he wrote Ephesians 2:8-9. And it should never be part of the Bible.
The apostle James strongly disagreed with Saul of Tarsus.
Jeremiah29_8to9@outlook.com
Jeremiah29_8to9@outlook.com
Comments