FOOLS
Readers, I am going to be brief. I am exhausted, but not down and out yet. Jesus said, "Not everyone who says to Me, `Lord, Lord,' shall enter the kingdom of heaven, but he who does the will of My Father in heaven. “ Matthew 7:21. Where is the will of Jesus’ Father found? His will is found in His words, nowhere else.
I have a feeling that when Jesus returns for every 30 Jews that are in heaven, only one Christian will be admitted to heaven. Why is that?
Why only one Christian and 30 Jews, why, why, why?
Because the 30 Jews are doing the will of Jesus’ Father, but the Christians are doing the will of Saul of Tarsus.
Have a happy weekend.
Exodus20_1to17@hotmail.com
I have a feeling that when Jesus returns for every 30 Jews that are in heaven, only one Christian will be admitted to heaven. Why is that?
Why only one Christian and 30 Jews, why, why, why?
Because the 30 Jews are doing the will of Jesus’ Father, but the Christians are doing the will of Saul of Tarsus.
Have a happy weekend.
Exodus20_1to17@hotmail.com
Comments